The market for Android app is rising. The best way to prove is the escalating figures of the number of apps in the Play store being 2.6 million. This is a glittering opportunity for the developers to follow this path and make a career which has a bright future. Every business intends to have a mobile app of their own which gives the developer a fair amount of work. As an Android, you can join the top companies and are also open with the option of working as a freelancer.
If you are not in an extreme hurry to start earning money, I would suggest taking proper training from an Android Training Institute. The learning curve of Android development when you enroll for training would be somewhere between 3 to 6 months.
If you want to get a little acquainted with Android development before starting Android classes, here are some of the points you can learn.
Learning Curve For Android App Development
1) Do Little Homework
Android is basically operating system and platform which comprises of tools and languages which works together. So, get yourself acknowledged with the below factors.
- Programming logic of Java.
- UI components which are basically XML and Java.
- HTTP and SQLite for data storage.
- HTTP, XML-RPC for connectivity.
- ANT and Gradle for compiling.
Just learning Java would be pointless if you can’t code using that language. But, that you can leave on your Android training. Just get a basic idea of all the concepts and hence you can merge them properly when needed.
2) Learn About The Tools
Android platform is here since quite a long span. This has made it very mature but wide. There are plenty of tools available to aid the developers in their developing process. There are several professional Android developers who don’t use these tools are don’t even know about them. You don’t want to be one of them. So, better to learn about them. The broken code can be a great way to learn them.
3) Search Precisely
When it comes to software development, knowing where to find is one of the most essential things. The better you know what to find and how to find, the easier will your learning curve be.
Let’s know what will you learn in your training period:
- The first and basic thing, you will learn in your Android training will be an introduction to Android.
- Post that you will learn the basics of Core Java.
- Fundamentals of the Android app will be next in the queue.
- Dynamic layout, material design, and Google API are among the essentials in the list.
- For Android app development, you also need to learn the libraries, SQL, and shared preferences.
- Server connection and multiple device support are also in the bucket list.
Once you are done with learning all the above-mentioned things, you will be working on a live project. This will give you the experience of what you have learned till date can be utilized in reality. This is one of the most important parts of the training.
If you are searching for the institutes for training, Developers Academy can be a good fit fulfilling all your needs. Also, the cherry on the cake is along with the training, you also get the chance of placement and job opportunities. So, stop thinking and start acting.