Top 4 PHP Frameworks To learn For Becoming Successful PHP Developer
Developing an app or a website from scratch takes an ample amount of time and effort. At times, the developers also have to rebuild the functions which are already developed plenty of times before. It is doing the same things in a slightly different manner. Software frameworks can be of great use here. Frameworks provide the developers with a base on which you can develop the entire app.
A framework is libraries of files which provides certain basic functions. The agenda of the framework is to avail the developers to complete their project efficiently. It will avail plenty of functions that will save the developers from coding from scratch. In this post, we will be introducing you to the top 5 PHP frameworks you can use for developing the app or website as a PHP developer. Here is a list of the top 4 PHP framework used widely by the developers.
One of the best things about the Laravel framework is that it has the most elegant syntax which is easy to learn and simple to work with. The projects will be done with great speed with this framework. A bunch of groundwork will be put to rest with the availability of functions like session management, caching, and user authentication. On a whole Laravel framework for PHP covers every single thing needed to develop a modern PHP app.
• Extend its functionality by using an add-on.
• Perform tasks in the background for performance improvement.
• Integration with third-party libraries like AWS.
• It has elegant syntax.
• Has in-built functions like user management, caching, route handling, and many more.
Codeigniter is one of the trending PHP frameworks which makes use of the MVC architecture. This means CodeIgniter uses various components for handling different tasks. This framework is highly popular among developers as it enables them to build scalable web apps with a small footprint.
If you are on the verge of becoming a PHP developer and join a PHP training institute, picking CodeIgniter to start with is a favorable choice.
Learning CodeIgniter is comparatively easy and getting started with the development is also simple. The framework also has strong documentation making the learning process comfortable for the PHP trainees.
• Lightweight features with high performance.
• Easy to learn with accurate documentation.
• Scalable apps with MVP architecture.
Well, the name is quite trendy. But, it’s not just the name the framework itself is very popular and trending among the developers. The framework is very flexible and allows to pick any functions you need as per your app or website requirement. To ensure smooth functioning of the app or web app, the framework also provides an in-built testing function.
• Highly flexible allowing to set individual components.
• In-built testing functionality for a crash-free performance.
• Strong framework option if modularity is your priority.
Zend is at times also called a Glue framework. It is a way to signify its component-based nature. This PHP framework is object-oriented and MVC based allowing the PHP developers to utilize the components they want as individual libraries. In layman terms, the Zend framework allows to choose what you want and ditch all those you don’t want. Because of the framework being object-oriented, the developers are allowed to reuse the code once written. Also, there is always an option to extend its functionality with easy integration of the third-party libraries.
• Code reusability saves time and effort of the developers with the Zend framework.
• Easy integration of external libraries for added functionality.
• Pick the needed functionality and leave the unnecessary ones.
• Object-oriented framework with an MVC architecture.