Why Should You Learn CodeIgniter Framework?
It is one of the best and most powerful PHP frameworks. This framework is preferred highly by the developers fond of the simple and elegant toolkit for developing feature-filled web apps. If creating dynamic websites using PHP is the agenda, CodeIgniter is the best framework in the market.
CodeIgniter provides total freedom for their users and hence provide them with independence from the MVC pattern of development. The framework allows the third party plugins which implement the complex functionalities. Some of the impressive factors about CodeIgniter is high security and encryption procedures.
Features of CodeIgniter
CodeIgniter has received a lot of popularity and preference among developers already and this is because of some of the best features it provides.
- Searching engine friendly URLs
- Error logging
- File uploading class
- Support for class extension and hooks
- Easy usage of MVC framework for the developers
- Validates data and form
- Session management
- Encrypted data
- Built-in class support for emails
- Data encryption and paging support
- Light-weighted framework
- High-security standards and XSS filtering
- Calendar class, unit testing class, and template engines
Why Should You Use CodeIgniter?
If you are a PHP developer or thinking to pursue one as your career, you must know why apart from every other PHP framework, CodeIgniter is the one you should choose. This information would be helpful to those joining PHP training and wondering about the framework to learn and develop apps with.
- The routing method of CodeIgniter is very simple.
- It also provides better support and stability.
- Codeigniter also allows the website caching which contributes to improved performance and easy loading time.
- The framework is very clear and very well structured.
- Documentation of this framework is very easy.
- The community support for CodeIgniter is very large. They provide great support and have a solution for every problem.
Where Should You Learn CodeIgniter Framework?
The best place to learn CodeIgniter is from Developers Academy. It has produced plenty of talented developers. They joined with a blank mind and it is filled with knowledge and experience. Developers Academy not only teaches CodeIgniter but also teaches PHP from the basic level to the advanced one. They also provide live project training to their trainees to get the best out of them.
The training period is of 3 to 4 months. After completion of the training, the academy provides certification, job opportunities, and placement. The trainers are experienced and expert and provide the right guidance and knowledge to all the trainees.
Benefits of Using CodeIgniter Framework
- The architecture of this framework is very simple which makes it very easy for the new developers to adapt and integrate.
- Creating readable SQL statement using active record is very easy.
- Server-side validation is provided very easily by the input class which makes scrubbing of the user input very easy.
- The developers are saved from running pages of code with the help of the CodeIgniter framework.